Things to Bring
While every persons needs are different, we suggest you do include the following items:
- Food for yourselves and pet if you are bring one.
- Organic vegetables, and eggs are generally available to purchase based on seasonal supply.
- Frozen beef and chicken generally are available for purchase inquire prior to coming out for availability
- Bring ketchup and other condiments if required.
- Beverages, we supply a small fridge with each unit, and potable water, the rest is up to you.
- Appropriate walking footwear for walking on natural and wood chip trails.
- Lighter footwear for around the bunkie
- Swimwear if you desire to swim in the bay
- Large beach towels if wanted
- Flash light
- Bug spray
- Cell phone for communication (reception is reasonable good on the farm).
This is a partial list of items you might like to bring. Everyone’s needs are different, so plan ahead.
What we supply :
- towels for dishes and yourself,
- bed linens,
- BBQ utensils,
- Toilet paper and hand soaps,
- Firewood for sale
- canoe, life jackets and paddles
- Salt, pepper and other basic spices are supplied by us
- Potable water for drinking